3.14.2007

Wednesday

Hump day! (Heeeeee, heeheehee, heeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee! HUMP.) Ahem. Anyway! Here it is the middle of the week and I'm just now catching up with all my fave-o blogs. Gah! Not to mention that I am seriously slacking ass with my own blog. (Heh, slacking ass.)

I had so many good things to tell you! Random thoughts, silly observations, and at one point I'm quite sure I had figured out the meaning of life. Now, of course, I can't remember any of it. (Probably lucky for you, but I'm kind of bummed.) Instead I'll tell you how freaking BUSY I am these days. How the mornings unfold the exact same way each and every day, and by the clock we stomp around the house like robots. I pray that Ethan doesn't rub too much strawberry cereal bar into his hair (which would set us back an extra couple of minutes and cause a serious toddler fit that would set us back another few minutes... time is precious, precious I say!) (oh, and I KNOW I need to get some new pics up! E is too cute with this short haircut. This weekend, I promise. So please! Check back! Where are you going?). In the evenings I work out, half-way clean the house, pick out tomorrow's clothing for E and myself, pack my lunch, get the coffee maker ready, pack my gym bag, eat dinner, feed E, give E a bath (which he is HATING these days, no lie. You'd think I was submerging him into a tub full of rattlesnakes or something, the way he screams when I wash his freaking hair. Today I had to promise him a brand new car to get him to shut the hell up.), watch t.v., spend some quality time with D and then crash out by 10 p.m. because I must be up at 5 a.m. to rinse rinse rinse and repeat. Anyway, if you have a moment of free time during the day, pause to think of my busy ass and genuinely enjoy your few precious moments of solitude and nothingness.

Oh! I read somewhere that tomorrow Starbucks is giving away free 12 oz. coffees. Check up on it. I'm too busy to find out the bloody details, donchaknow. Free caffeine! What could be better?

1 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Kek said...

Poor you! I remember those days....take comfort in the knowledge that it really does get better. Well, different, anyway. At least you get some time back. Eventually.

Am I helping?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page