3.01.2007

::

Wow, I have a 5-minute window of time to blog! AWESOME! I am really, REALLY busy these days. Duh, I know. Ethan had 4 teeth come in at the same time, molars, and it nearly ended the world, tore famalies apart, casting woe unto all. Now the worst seems to be over. Thank you thank you thank you (but also: FUCK YOU) Teething Gods.

The job is still amazing, almost in a pinch me are you for real? kind of way. Everyone at the office is great, they love music and coffee and are just genuinely happy in their chosen careers. It's really refreshing and I leave every day aknowledging just how lucky I am to work there.

I'm still working out and it's easier to fit into my busy schedule than I thought it'd be. At the end of the day I am tired, but my body craves that post-exercise energy boost and I want to move and stretch and sweat. I've been getting 1 or 2 cardio workouts in during the week and 2 on the weekends, and I'm back to total-body strength training sessions which I do for an hour twice a week. Currently I'm doing the Muscle Max dvd and I absolutely love it.

What d'ya know. Ethan is throwing a fit because his daddy tried to brush his hair. Nice talking to ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page