2.12.2007

6 Weird Things About Me

I expect MO Mommy, Kek and Sara L to do this too. Because you have nothing better to do, right? RIGHT? (I know this because you're reading my blog. Heh.)

1) I am a great lover of all foods, with the exceptions being black licorice, papaya and swiss cheese. I love red licorice, mango, and every other kind of cheese under the sun, so go figure.

2) I have bunions. Oh, shut it! I posted my detailed experience with giving birth on here, so bunions are nothing.

3) For probably 19 years I thought my feet were normal. Somebody pointed out that look, see that bump? And that one too? It ain't normal, sweetie. And then I went and sat in a dark corner and rocked back and forth for awhile.

4) Like amalah I am obsessed with the Food Network. On the rare occasions when I'm in total and complete control of the remote (um, like if Drew is gone, or something) that's pretty much all I watch. Some favorite shows are Paula's Party, 30 Minute Meals (because I just love being annoyed, can I get a very nasally YUM-O!?), anything with Giada De Laurentiis and Nigella Lawson. I never actually cook anything I see on these shows, but I enjoy watching other people do it.

5) It absolutely makes my day when I buy something and the total comes to an exact dollar amount with no change. It's the little things, remember?

6) I once drank bong water, yeeeeeeeeeears ago. It was an accident, but I'll never forget the taste of that vile liquid and the high that was soon to follow. (Ok, I was already stoned at the time so I don't really know if drinking the bong water made any difference at all. I like to pretend that it did. I like to pretend that my total humiliation and all the grief I caught from that one damn accidental sip had some kind of positive impact, know what I'm saying?)

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Hey, I already did this!

I simply cannot comprehend not liking Swiss Cheese. Is that really humanly possible? How can you live a happy & fufilled life without Swiss Cheese??

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Kek said...

OK, OK, when I get a minute.... which may be tomorrow.... or the next day.

If it's any consolation, I have bunions too. And they suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page