12.04.2006

Top 10

My mornings are simply not complete without a cuppa coffee and internet access. My top 10 most favorite blogs at the mo', in no particular order:

All & Sundry

Amalah

Dooce

Kek

Sara

Perez Hilton

Skwigg

MO Mommy

Caustic Musings

Go Fug Yourself

That's my daily dose. What are your must-reads?

Yesterday's Food

1/3 c. oats (dry measure) with 1 c. lo-fat cottage cheese, Splenda and cinnamon
coffee with Splenda

scoop of whey mixed with 1 c. 1% milk, coffee and Splenda

1 medium banana
can of chicken mixed with 1 T. basil pesto, lettuce and onion
green tea

pear
2 lite string cheese

Sara's Italian Beef Pasta: 4 oz. lean ground beef cooked with 1 oz. fat-free cream cheese and random spices, then mixed with 1/2 c. canned tomato sauce with 'shrooms and 1 oz. Barilla Plus penne pasta (I actually made 4 servings of this for later in the week... had a pound of lean ground beef in the freezer and half a block of fat-free cream cheese left from last week's recipe)
loads of steamed broccoli and spinach
green tea

sugarless gum

Total cals: 1,430

Workout: 30 minutes step aerobics

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I made the list!! I made the list!! Pathetic that I feel so proud to make the list? I don't care!

Yours is certainly on my list of necessary daily dose. So is dooce & sundry. I also really like to read The Yap blog; I think you'd like her too.
http://www.flapyap.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page