11.25.2006

Family


We should totally fire the photographer, right? This was snapped on Thursday. It was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple with a kid, as an actual FAMILY. Ethan was distracted by the dog and D... well, I'm quite sure his face isn't normally like that. Last I checked, anyway. I'm guessing that mouth of his was on it's way to a smile, he just wasn't quick enough. Technology is quick these days, isn't it? (I'm telling you right now that it will be the death of us. I mean, cars that parallel park themselves? We are DOOMED!) But I digress...

::

Yesterday's Food

1/3 c. (dry measure) oatmeal mixed with 1 c. lo-fat cottage cheese, cinnamon and Splenda
coffee with Splenda

Shake:
1 scoop chocolate whey
1 c. frozen strawberries
1 c. 1% milk
ice & Splenda

Blend and guzzle.

coffee with Splenda
1 whole egg & 2 whites mixed with 1 T. lite mayo, 1 T. mustard, onion and a big handful of broccoli slaw
small apple

medium banana
2 lite string cheese
diet Mountain Dew

1 serving Florentine Chicken a la Pesto
lots of steamed broccoli and cauliflower

green tea
1 oz. mixed nuts

Total cals: 1,605

Workout: Power Hour (I have made so much progress with this workout... I'm much stronger and I felt like Wonder Woman pushing through this yesterday. Which means, of course, it's time to change things up.)

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Aw CURLS! That's pretty!

You all look cute as buttons. So, what is Thanksgiving about anyway? We don't have that here. Isn't Christmas just next month? Is it a sort of training for the Christmas hogfest sort of thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page