11.21.2006

Blawg

I was thinking this morning about how self-obsessed my blog is, how all I write about it my diet and my exercise and my baby and my boobs and my sleep deprivation, yada yada yada, how lame. Then I realized that, um, hello... it's my blog. I can write about whatever the fuck I want. I admire those blogs out there that actually contain useful information and talk about interesting things, the happenings of the world, the latest news... and those that don't contain a million and one typos and grammatical errors. I figure that when I go back to work and get a life I'll be writing much less frequently, but the quality of my writing and it's content will be that much better. I might actually have something to say. (Maybe. Don't hold your breath.)

Today I cleaned our bathroom and the kitchen and living room. I wiped down the outside of the oven for much too long, all because I liked the way my arm muscle looked while doing so. I'm doing laundry and drinking a protein shake now, and other than working out and cleaning (which I've already done) my last mission for the day is to find out the difference between a moth and a butterfly. A girl's gotta have goals, right? I'll try not to hurt myself.

Yesterday's food

1/3 c. (dry measure) oatmeal with Splenda
3 x 1 omelet
coffee with Splenda

choco-pb-nana-protein shake

healthy egg salad with lettuce and onion on a whole wheat flatbread
coffee with Splenda

pear
2 lite string cheese
green tea

28g whole wheat pasta mixed with 1 c. spinach, 1 c. lo-fat cottage cheese and 1 T. parmesan cheese (plus salt and pepper, of course) (this was delicious, don't barf until you try it!)
steamed brussel sprouts and cauliflower (I LOVE brussel sprouts!)

diet dr. pepper and a stick of sugarless gum

Total cals: 1,395

Workout: 40 mins. step aerobics

P.S. I finally gave in and slept on the couch last night to escape D's snoring. I had the best sleep I've had in close to a year. Who knew?

7 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Blow-drying your hair is also a great method of showing off your arms... pity nobody else gets to see any of the bathroom action. Perhaps I'll start taking my hairdryer to the office and give myself a "do" at my desk.

Would that seem weird??

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I actually like your blog BECAUSE you write about yourself, your life, etc. If I wanted to read the news I'd read the damn newspaper. Plus, you write really well & I really enjoy reading it.

I know the difference between a moth and a butterfly! Did you find out the difference? Are you looking for the answer? I don't want to give it away if you want to find it yourself...

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Sara said...

What's the difference? Tell away! :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I... I... WTF? I didn't mean to remove Erin's comment! *shakes fist angrily at the blogger gods*

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Now it's back... in the blogger-twilight-zone...doo doo doo doo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page