11.12.2006

Sunday





(For my heart is forever an eternal puddle of goo on the floor, all because of this little boy. How I love him so!)

Last night I had a dream that my sister Emily and her boyfriend got me to... drink blood. It was blood that had been frozen in a tiny vial and had melted into a blood-slushy if you will, and drinking it would turn me into a werewolf. They were sort of pressuring me into it the same way anti-drug commercials portray kids peer-pressuring each other into smoking pot. Is this my body's way of telling me that I need to eat more?

Which leads me to yesterday's food! Ya like how I transitioned that? Clever.

Healthy French Toast (made with 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg and sugar free syrup)
black coffee with Splenda

1 pear
2 lite string cheese

3 oz. salmon, 1/4 avocado, onion and lettuce in a lo-carb whole wheat wrap

1 mini Met-Rx protein plus bar
coffee with Splenda and 2 T. evaporated milk

the last of my Basque Chicken with 1 c. brown rice

"Diet Kool-Aid"
a 100-calorie mini-bag of light popcorn


Total cals: 1,505

Workout: Power Hour (an hour of weight training)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page