11.05.2006

Sunday

Yesterday morning I managed my hour long total body weight training session, and today I'm feeling some satisfying soreness in nearly ever muscle. I also had my free meal last night at my mother-in-law's birthday party, but let me tell you: I practiced loads of self-restraint and my calories for the day came in at maintenance, or slightly under. While tracking every single thing I ate at the party was mildly annoying, it really helped to put things in perspective as far as how freaking easy it is to consume thousands of calories and not really realize it. It also showed me that I can have these free meals and still lose weight; if I pick and choose my foods wisely, I can still stay within my calorie budget.

(Duh, I know.)

(Am I boring you yet?)

Today is a rest day as far as exercise goes, so I'll probably just take E for a walk later this afternoon. The Cowboys game is on today, which means that my husband's ass will be glued to the couch and his eyes to the t.v. for at least 3 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page