11.01.2006

Halloweenie

Ethan got more than his body weight in candy trick-or-treating last night. People were totally giving him two handfuls of candy instead of one, probably because he was just so darn cute and they knew that this was his very first Halloween. He so obviously didn't know what was going on and clung to me and D like a little spider monkey. The eye mask from his costume was a no-go, but I did manage to snap a few pictures with him wearing it. After that he just looked so pitiful; the eye holes were too small and they smushed his little eyes together like a charpe. Next year I think we're going to dress him up as Hugh Hefner. Heh, awesome.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Sara said...

OMG I just read about the tornado! Photos?

Glad D is ok. I can imagine he worked it for all it was worth 'baby you should have seen me, I was up there totally starkers holding the roof down as a cow flew by...'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page