10.09.2006

T & A

I've been watching a lot of Girls Next Door lately and I am hooked. Watching the three hotties prance around Hef's mansion makes me feel insecure, envious, curious, jealous and sexy all at once. Also, whenever Kendra does a one-on-one with the camera, I feel fucking smaaaaaart. God bless that girl and her perfect ass.

Anyway! The girls all seem to get along well, and there isn't competition for Hugh's attention. I know that Holly is his main squeeze, but what about Kendra and Bridget? They're all his girlfriends, but... does he have sex with all of them? Holly shares a room with Hef, and Bridget and Kendra have their own rooms. I wonder if he has a Bridget night, a Kendra night, and the rest of the time he's with Holly? And, Holly wants to marry Hef and have kids, so she's always dropping these little hints to him that oh so subtly say I WANT KIDS DAMMIT. PLANT YOUR SEED BIG DADDY! But Hugh already has kids, right? Also, he's kind of old, yes? 80? Is that... possible?

Ok, so one last thing. When does Hugh decide that it's time for a new batch of girlfriends? I think I'll add Hugh Hefner to my list of Famous People to Meet. I would sit him down and have him explain his whole system to me. I'll put his name right between Oprah and Paul Reiser.

::

OH. MY. GOD.

I just wrote an entire post without mentioning Ethan once. See what tits and ass will do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page