11.11.2006

Saturday

Question: what should we do with Ethan's hair? The 'hawk grew out long ago, into a mess of frizzy half-curly-half-straight tufts. He definitely got my hair, poor boy, and I only recently figured out what to do with my hair after 26 years of misery. D wants to do the mohawk again, and I am considering it one last time. If we do it soon it'll grow out before he starts daycare, so maybe tomorrow we'll bust out the clippers and play some Sex Pistols while we clip away. Rock on, man. Rock on.

After my 60 minute weight workout this morning (go me!) Ethan and I went grocery shopping at the new Wal-Mart Supercenter in the next town over. I was aware that it had opened very recently, but not 3 days ago recently. There were tents with vendors and music outside, and fifty bajillion sample stands inside. Come on, people, it's a WAL-MART. The crowd was so big that I thought maybe a celebrity was due to make an appearance. All I wanted to do was buy some rice cakes and fish and arrowroot baby cookies and apples, for crying out loud. I can't even imagine what that place is going to be like tomorrow.

It's finally cold(er) here in Louisiana, with highs in the low 70's. Oh, how I love this time of year! I can't wait for it to get even colder. I hope that one day we move somewhere up north, somewhere with mild summers and snowy white winters. I really don't understand why my family ever left Canada in the first place. I was only 4 when we moved. What do you ever hear about Canada? Nothing bad, that's for sure. They just hang out on top of the U.S. and mind their own business, building snowmen and drinking hot chocolate and ice skating and saying 'ay' and generally living in fucking harmony and all of that. Oh, Canada...... one day I will return to thee!

I was going to stop posting my food on here, but I think I'll keep at it until my 4-week mark. That's when I'm planning on posting my before and 4-week pics. We shall see. Those of you that don't care can stop reading riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight now.

Yesterday's Eats

2 slices hi-fiber, lo-cal bread with 3x1 omlette and a slice of 2% cheese
black coffee with Splenda

1 pear
2 lite string cheese

Lean Pocket Ultra
coffee with Splenda and 1/4 c. 1% milk

rice cake with 2 T. peanut butter

(Cheat Meal)*
3- 12 oz. Miller Lites
steamed broccoli & cauliflower
4 oz. lean beef patty, broiled and topped with ketchup (the condiment of the Gods)
a glass of "diet Kool-aid"

1 chocolate chew
3 mini chocolate malt balls
1 mini chocolate bar (fun-size)

Total cals: 1,680

Exercise: 30 minutes step aerobics with intensity bursts

*Gah, I am so lame. I spend my cheat meals on lite beer and left-over Halloween candy. I need to be more exciting, I mean, really.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page