11.20.2006

Munday

Yesterday evening was a cheat meal at D's parents' house. It was awesome. I left totally satisfied but surprisingly not unpleasantly full, which means that I am, in fact, capable of using self-control. I know, who knew? I was even hungry before bed but much too comfy (ahem, lazy) to get up and get a snack. This morning's cardio workout was smokin'. My body appreciated the extra calories and carbs from last night and they were put to good use in my living room this morning.

It was also nice to not count and calculate everything I put in my mouth for once. (A dirty joke would fit so well right here but it's too easy.) I'm doing really well with it and it's not driving me too terribly batty, but I definitely need a break from it every now and again. I ate 800 clean calories throughout the day before going to my in-law's house, and my goal was to hit around 2,000-2,200 for the day. That left 1,200-1,400 to "splurge" with. I am confident that I met that goal. Wheeeeew, it was tough, but I think I did it. ;)

Today I'm going to buy a bra. Christ, the dreaded bra search! And I'll have Ethan in tow, of course, which means that it'll be more like a bra shopping race, a bra-athon. Wish me luck. The girls need a lift and it's time for something sexy and lacy instead of these hideous beige-colored cheapo nursing bras I've been wearing for the last 10 months. Soon the milk-bar will be closed for good. We had a good run, folks, but it's time to move on.

Yesterday's Food

1 mini cinnamon whole wheat flatbread
3x1 omelet with 1 slice 2% cheese
coffee with Splenda

more coffee with Splenda
choco-pb-nana-protein shake

3 oz. salmon with 1/4 avocado and red onion in a lo-carb, whole wheat flat bread with a ton of red leaf lettuce
diet dr. pepper
green tea

Free Meal:
1 homemade oatmeal cookie and 3/4 c. eggnog (I LOVE EGGNOG) (I need a shirt that says that!)
melba toasts with spinach-artichoke dip
melba toasts with a few tablespoons of chicken salad
tortilla chips and spicy sausage queso
red beans and sausage on white rice
coleslaw
1 cornbread muffin
1 pecan bar square
diet Mountain Dew to wash it all down (What's better than chasing a free meal with the most chemical-laden, radioactive diet drink available?)

Total cals: <2,500

Workout: rest day

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I hate bra shopping. I happen to be large in front but small around the middle and it's nearly impossible to find anything that fits AND looks pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page