11.16.2006

Friday

I was going to write this chipper, upbeat post about goals goals and more goals, what are my goals? How will I achieve those goals? What's the plan, man? I was totally just going to lay it all out. But! I am so absolutely turbo caffeinated right now, and I don't think this is the best time to do it. I need a calm, clear, peaceful state of mind in order to spell everything out like I want to. It would require actual thinking, and all I can do right now is type at a kazillion miles an hour and shake my leg uncontrollably. You know that annoying person that sits next to you in class or on the bus or in the movie theater that can't stop fidgeting and shaking one part of their body? That's me. Hi, nice to meet you.

Ethan's a pill today. We had to be somewhere at 7:30 this morning, and we had to stop to get gas on the way out, so we needed to leave the house by 7 a.m. I actually had to wake my baby up, which is the craziest thing a person could possibly do. I expected that the rest of the day would be "off" and that Ethan would take advantage of every possible opportunity to express his great displeasure for everything life has to offer, particularly his cereal, yogurt, diaper changing, carseat, socks, his sippy cup, me, and the air we breathe.

::

I have lost 5 pounds! I am thrilled. I'm in my third week of this 'get healthy and ripped' thing, and it's nice to see some results on the scale. I feel fantastic, I don't really miss drinking anymore, I'm enjoying my food and my workouts and can't wait to set more goals for myself. Ethan is now chucking goldfish crackers and pieces of apple at me. Fan-fucking-tastic. (He's got great aim, I'll give him that much.)

Yesterday's food

3x1 omlete with salsa on a lo-carb whole wheat flatbread
coffee with Splenda

Shake:
1/2 c. 1% milk
2 packets Splenda
1/2 pitcher of ice
splash-o-water
1 c. cherries
1 scoop chocolate whey protein

Blend, drink, move on.

egg salad wrap with onion and lettuce
coffee with Splenda

small apple
2 lite string cheese
green tea

1/2 c. fat-free refried beans mixed with 1 can chicken (5 oz.) topped with 1 slice 2% cheese and salsa
steamed mixed veggies
green tea

stick of sugarless bubblegum

Total cals: 1,405

Workout: Interval Max... 30 minutes of total insanity (it was awesome!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page