12.12.2006

Slugs

I feel like a big fat slimy slug is lodged in my sinuses. My eyes hurt, my head hurts, this is no fun at all. No fun at all!

I missed my workout yesterday and took it easy since I was still feeling crappy, and then this morning I decided to work the hell out because I was sort of in limbo. Now, after cleaning the kitchen and taking a shower, I feel horrible. What the HELL is going on?

Yesterday's Grub

1 slice whole wheat toast with 1 T. peanut butter
5 egg whites
coffee and Splenda

more coffee and Splenda

1 c. canned unsweetened pumpkin mixed with 1/2 c. cottage cheese, cinnamon and Splenda

3 oz. salmon, 1/4 avocado, onion and lettuce
orange
diet mountain dew

banana
2 lite string cheese
green tea
slice of banana bread*

5.5 oz. broiled chicken breast
a ton of steamed mixed veggies
green tea
1 small square of fudge*

Total cals: 1,605

Workout: sick, took E for a walk and did a few minutes of yoga

*My friend Meghan from Oregon sent me some of her practically famous banana bread and orange fudge. I had to sample it, without a doubt. It was sensational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page