12.08.2006

Mama

At this very moment Ethan is yelling "Mamamamamamamamama, mamamamama! MAMA!" from his crib hoping that I'll rescue him from the torture I've inflicted upon him, also known as the afternoon nap. Gawd. Baby's have it SO HARD, right?

::

I made sugar cookies from scratch this afternoon, and the directions did not lie when they said "mix until a stiff dough forms". Nothing like struggling to stir cookie dough to put you in your place and make you feel like a total wuss. Betty Crocker must have had arms of absolute steel.

::

Was anyone else upset last night when My Name Is Earl went on for an entire HOUR and The Office never came on? And then when you thought to yourself 'well, at least an all new Grey's Anatomy comes on next!' you got all excited and brushed your teeth and changed into your jammies only to snuggle up on the couch with a cup of green tea TO WATCH A RE-RUN? Boo!

::

I am going to have to retire my favorite American Eagle jeans after today because they are literally hanging off of me. I can slide them on and off with ease without unbuttoning them, and while this is a good thing it also makes me kind of sad. They were the perfect jeans; the pockets made my ass look just right and they had the perfect amount of stretch to them, the color was fabulous and they went with everything. RIP, favorite jeans, for I vow to never fit into you again. (But I still love you. You were very, very good to me. Thank you for our wonderful time together.)

::

If anyone knows when the old school Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer claymation movie comes on, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I look forward to watching this every stinkin' year and I will cry if I miss it. Why don't they air that seventeen hundred times instead of It's A Wonderful Life? Huh? And I see that they've redone the Rudolph story, tsk tsk! Why are we always trying to improve things that DO NOT NEED IMPROVING? WHY? You can't perfect perfection. You just can't. (Look what I just found online! Must have. Muuuuuust haaaaaaave noooooow....)

::

Yesterday's Food

5 egg whites
1 slice whole wheat bread with 1 T. peanut butter
coffee with Splenda

more coffee with Splenda

cuppa coffee mixed with 1 c. 1% milk and a scoop of chocolate whey (from now on referred to as chocolate protein latte, heh)

3 oz. light tuna mixed with 1/4 avocado and onion on a bed of lettuce
the most juicy and delicious orange I have EVER had, a real orgasm for the tastebuds
diet coke

apple
2 lite string cheese
green tea

5 oz. tilapia (how DO you spell that?) filet with lemon pepper and garlic
1 oz. Barilla Plus penne pasta mixed with 1 T. basil pesto
steamed mixed veggies (asaragus, broccoli, red pepper, carrot & squash blend)
green tea

Total cals: 1,340

Workout: 40 minutes step aerobics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page