12.25.2006

Joy to the World

This morning Ethan woke up at 5 a.m. and would not stop screaming. It woke my mother, who insisted that she take Ethan for an hour or so while Drew and I catch up on sleep, but of course I couldn't go back to sleep. Instead I forced my mom to go back to bed and sat with E on the couch and watched Dumbo, fed him organic chocolate-chip graham cracker bunnies, fruit cubes and milk and reminded myself how cute he is (to keep from tossing him out into the freezing rain and returning to bed myself). The sounds that he was making this morning, the all-out screaming, can only be compared to what I imagine a cat would sound like while being skinned alive. I'm sure some of you actually heard it, and I apologize.

Happy Holidays to all!

I'm going off the rails on the crazy train, and no 7:26 a.m. is NOT too early for booze.

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just reading about your gas incident. Once I left the gas pumping, went inside to pay and then got in my car and drove off without taking the gas pump out of my car.... the thing broke off and was bouncing along beside my car.. so embarrassing. The station attendant came to rescue it and explained that they are designed to break off just in case this would happen. He then said he'd never actually seen it happen before.
Happy Christmas sweetie. Remember, chocolate has no calories on xmas day (just like birthdays).
XO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page