12.17.2006







Alrighty then! So, um... let's see. The pictures of me with a slice of delicious whole wheat peanut butter toast were taken early yesterday while eating my mid-morning snack. I decided that peanut butter toast just might be the most perfect and delicious snack in the entire universe, and I wanted to show my love with a photo documentary entitled 'Peanut Butter Toast: A Love Affair'. The other 2 pics are of us after the party. See how my eyes are all lit up with, uh... with the Christmas Spirit!? All twinkly like. And Drew? Well. He looks like he could totally lose it at any moment. Scary. Naturally I forgot to bring my camera to the party. Some highlights are as follows:

We arrived at 7:15. We drank beers. I pretended to know lots of people that I didn't remember from last time. The DJ, whom I have never met before, put on a slow song, pulled me on to the dance floor and slow-danced with me while Drew wandered off to check the score of the football game. I pretended to know someone I had never met before and embarrased the hell out of myself. She hugged me back and played along (I HUGGED HER!), and then Drew introduced us and it occured to me that I did not know her and I wanted to crawl into a hole and DIE. We left at 9:15. Again, it felt like we'd been gone for DAYS. What losers we are. But it was fun!

Yesterday's Grub

coffee and Splenda

1/3 c. (dry) oats with 1 c. lo-fat cottage cheese, Splenda and cinnamon

1 scoop whey in water, 1 slice whole wheat toast spread with 1 T. peanut butter, more coffee and Splenda

3 oz. salmon with 1/4 avocado, onion and lettuce, and a tiny pear

banana, 2 lite string cheese and some green tea

2 beers, pre-party (Miller Lite)

3 beers, at the party (Miller Lite)

small plate of food, only what I really wanted (2 cookies, a scoopful of pasta and sausage, some pork something-or-other, a boudin ball, and one of those little pinwheel thingies made out of tortillas)

diet coke, lots of water, a large handful of pecans and green tea

Total cals: No clue, but I was at 1,550 after the alcohol.

Workout: 30 mins. step aerobics

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Hey, glad you had fun at the party despite the hugging strange ladies. I bet we'd be the same way (if we EVER went out to a party) and end up home before 10pm. The perfect party for me would start at 4pm and end at 8. I could not possibly be more pathetic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page