7.01.2006

Holy Hell!

Man it's been WAY too long. We are currently computerless in Louisiana (Ethan and I are visiting family in TX this weekend, I'm using my brothers computer at the mo'), and we will eventually get around to buying a new computer, I just don't know when exactly. So, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP? What's new?

Drew is working his pretty little ass off six days a week. I am staying at home with Ethan until he's a year old, so I've got at least another six months before I dive back into the working world.

Being a stay-at-home-mama is great, but I honestly never knew I'd be so busy. There is always shit to do. Always! I didn't ever really think I'd be able to lounge on the couch and paint my toenails and eat fucking bon-bons all day, but I didn't expect to be so constantly on the go. Which is fine, because I thrive on having a to-do list. I seriously go semi-crazy if I run out of laundry to fold and dishes to do and baby to feed and house to clean and hair to wash and diapers to change and dog to walk and bills to pay... so it's all good. But I have also been ending each and every day with a couple glasses of wine once Ethan is in bed for the night. If I don't get my glass-o-red I am a cranky, cranky wench. Drew encourages my drinking, he honestly pins me down on the floor and literally pours fucking mouthwash down my throat if for some reason we're out of wine. Mama totally needs her medicine. But I think that's ok! Drew unwinds after work with a few beers, and I'm in the corner hugging my bottle of yellowtail.

ANYWAY... things really are great and I'm a total country-ass bumpkin now. I still have all my teeth but holy hell, give it time! When you drink swamp water and eat gator tail, losing a few teeth is inevitable. It's much easier to suck the meat off crawfish when you're all gums anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page