5.04.2006

18 Delicious Weeks!

My favorite baby in the whole world turned 18 weeks on Tuesday. To celebrate I went and bought myself a cute denim mini-skirt in a size that I have not fit into for a loooooooong time. Like, pre-prepregnancy long. So, YAY! Ethan went with me so I got his approval on everything that was purchased. At one point I suffered from a severe lapse in judgement and tried on a pair of gauchos, and Ethan's expression went something like this: Are you fucking mad woman? You can't be serious. I will turn my head, you take those wretched things off and we will never speak of this again. Hurry! I obeyed and somehow regained my senses.

Ethan is brighter and more beautiful (um, in a MANLY way, that is) each and every day. He is. He really is! He's so anxious to see and learn and explore and loves to socialize and laugh. He's rolling ALL OVER the place and recently discovered his feet, which are the best toys ever made. And they're attached to his body! Who knew?

We move to Louisiana 1 week from Monday. Some light packing on my part is all that remains, and I think my husband has our new house at least semi-organized for when we arrive. Again, YAY! I'm actually getting really excited. Most of my anxiety has let up and honestly I'm not sure if that's because I'm having a good day or what, but I'll take it. Suck it up and see what happens.

Am sucking! Am seeing! Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page