5.02.2006

&#*@(!*#&$(@~

Ethan turned 4 months last week. Ethan cut his first tooth yesterday. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I'd noticed some extra fussiness lately, and some excess waking at night, but I really didn't think much of it. The drooling had been going on for some time now, and Ethan regularly stuffs my finger into his mouth to bite down on. When he did it yesterday, there it was... a tooth! The bottom front left. You can see it and feel it and it's broken through the gums. I grabbed him and hugged him and kissed him and honestly got a little teary, telling him, "WELL NO WONDER!" because that explains EVERYTHING. Teething isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I realize we still have a mouthful of teeth to go but I really expected much worse. Cleary this early teething means that Ethan is, in fact, a genius. (As if there were any doubt at all in my mind!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page