4.06.2006

When Family Photos Go Wrong...


A) I don't know if it's the shirt or the angle or if I needed to feed Ethan, but the boobs? Will soon take over the entire fucking universe.
B) My outfit in general. We were drinking and grilling chicken and generally just lounging, but sheesh. Pink terry skirt plus nicely matching blue t-shirt equals one serious fashion disaster, even if they are comfortable.
C) Ethan's leg. Is twisted. He looks slightly less than thrilled.
D) Last but probably not least, my cheeks. I think my dad was part chipmunk. No, I'm certain that he was.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Ang said...

y'all are such a cute little family!! I am in town, we MUST get together for that photo shoot. Call me on my cell phone when you get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page