3.17.2006

Friday...

Ok, so Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. I'm half Irish and I'm not wearing a lick of green, but sometimes Ethan's spit-up dries into a yellowish-green crust, and there's probably some of that somewhere on my shirt, so let's pretend that counts. M'kay?

I don't have a whole lot going on this weekend. I'll be celebrating today by going grocery shopping at Super Wal-Mart this evening. What a treat! And that's it. Nothing to see here. Move it along people...!!! Sunday I'm cooking up a fab dinner for my family. That's the highlight of my weekend. There will be lots of wine involved is all I know. So I'll be a very happy and jolly and giddy little chef. Sara fucking Lee! And nobody doesn't like Sara Lee, right? Or is it... nobody DOES IT like Sara Lee? Shit, now I can't remember the jingle. Gah. Am rambling. Am a loser.

Anyway, to all you childless people that actually have a life, BE SAFE tonight, don't drink and drive and get caught (kidding, kidding) wear green so the pervs don't pinch you inappropriately and DRINK A COUPLE OF GREEN BEERS for me, will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page