2.08.2006

Baby Weight...

Toot, toot! (That was me tooting my own horn.) Let me take a moment, JUST ONE MOMENT, to pat myself on the back, because at my 6-week post partum OB/GYN visit on Monday I learned that I have returned to my pre-pregnancy weight. Those 30 pregnancy pounds? Gone. Bu-bye! So while I love that the number on the scale is back to where it should be, let me now burst my own bubble (and shove a sock in that horn I so smugly tooted earlier) because my body? Is not the same. There is squishy squish where there was no squishy squish before, and while I appear normal, touch me and you might very well mistake my stomach/thighs/upper arms for unbaked pizza dough.

Let us begin: OPERATION TIGHTEN THAT ASS!

::

Good thing the boy is so cute! I'd be really bummed if I went all squishy for an ugly baby.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page