1.04.2006

Mommy Glam...

My new standard outfit consists of one of the following: black fleece pants with a white stripe down the sides and a fitted red coca-cola screen print tee, or my fuschia Champion flare yoga sweat pants with a fitted blue screen print tee that reads 'OAK HIGH PHYS ED'. Both of these ultra-glam getups are worn with my silver-pink-white nike shocks. I usually wear a sports bra underneath it all to keep the mighty twins from side-swiping anyone within a 5 mile radius, stuffed sexily with Target brand nursing pads. My underwear is also from Target, a cotton bikini brief that cuts into my ass cheeks with lumpy delight. I had to retire my ol' thongs for now; ain't nothing going in this ass crack for a loooooooong time.

Did I seriously just write that?

My hair is always always always scraped back into the totally chic ponytail-braid combo. I am so fresh-faced that I require absolutely NO makeup, as brushing my teeth is all that's needed for a complete and polished look. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.

I have managed a shower one way or another each and every day, and I am proud to say that I'm still shaving my legs daily... why? I don't know. But I'm doing it and I should get some kind of fucking prize. For real.

::

E is cuter EVERY DAY. He really is, I'm not just saying that. He now focuses in on my face and makes sweet googly eyes, likes to look at his trippy black 'n' white mobile and makes the cutest sweetest most beautiful little coos and oohs and ahhs you ever did hear.

He also poops eight hundred and fifty two times a day and sucks at my breast like he's trying to destroy my nipple with his mighty suction. But - every bright-eyed smile he gives me (even if it is just gas) and every soft wisp of sweet dark baby-fine hair on his head more than make up for it all... by far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page