1.31.2006

Ten Things...

...that I love:

1/the smell of Ethan's skin. I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!
2/my wonderful husband, who works his ass off so that I can stay home and smell Ethan all day.
3/the fact that E is alseep IN HIS CRIB right this very moment.
4/coffee. and then some more coffee. how I love thee!
5/The Notebook. Geeeezus. Pass the tissues, my gawd what have I become?
6/coffee. It deserves two spots on the top ten...
7/Martha Stewart. Yeah, I said it, WHAT!?
8/my mom's lemon meringue pie. with coffee.
9/sleep. when will we meet again?
10/my new Wal-Mart nursing bras. Who knew?

...that I like not-so-much:

1/the diaper blow-out we had last night. Good times, good times.
2/being away from my husband. I MISS YOU SO MUCH D!
3/that I'm afraid to start doing anything around the house because Ethan will wake up the minute that I do...
4/having to limit myself to 2-3 cups of coffee each day.
5/the unexplainable crying fit Ethan had yesterday at a friend's house. Welcome to the deepest depths of hell.
6/changing E's diaper only to hear a nasty riiiiiiip mere seconds later, indicating that hello, I wasn't finished yet mom! Idiot!
7/Ethan calling me an idiot.
8/the fact that I cry each and every time I play Bedtime with The Beatles by Jason Falkner.
9/that I am absolutely addicted to Dancing with the Stars. Like, wake up and think oh goody, tonight is Dancing with the Stars addicted. I hang my head in shame.
10/that E is growing and changing so fast. I know he'll be walking and talking and sneaking out with the car in no time at all. I caught him looking through my purse for my keys just yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page