5.27.2006

Underwater...


That's how my head feels right now, like it's been dunked into a murky pool of water. I'm sick. So's Ethan. (But as you can clearly see in the above pic, he is still cute as ever with a cold. And let me introduce you to the 2 teeth that decided to pop up at 4 months! Hi! Nice to meet you!) We made the move to Louisiana nearly 2 weeks ago, and ever since we arrived it's been unpacking and arranging and rearranging and cleaning, cleaning, holy hell the CLEANING! I am the motherfucking Lysol queen! Funny (funny shake-your-head & roll-your-eyes funny, NOT haha funny), but D had been living in this lil' house for nearly 2 months prior to our arrival, and on NUMEROUS occasions he swore up and down that yep, he had cleaned! And organized! He was a cleaning and organizing pro! CLEAN! ORGANIZED! But (dum dum DUM...) when I got to the house and stepped inside, it was honestly like a scene out of a horror movie. I let out a blood curdling scream and actually considered jumping back into my car with Ethan and driving another 7 hours straight, back to the comfort of my mother's CLEAN and (semi)organized house in Texas. But instead, like a brave little housewife, I armed myself with an army of disinfectants, all-purpose sprays, windex, mildew killers, mops, brooms, sponges and the like, and I took the filth by the BALLS, man. I kicked some dust-dirt-grime ASS. My body held on for dear life until OPERATION:CLEAN HOME was a mission accomplished. And then my immune system surrendered and now I am sick. Boo!

Anyway, we made it, and much to my suprise I actually really, REALLY like it. The house will be a bit of a work in progress for awhile, but I kind of like that. Pics are sure to come as PROJECT:HOME unfolds. We finally got the internet today, and also? We got cable. Now tell me something... is it unacceptable for me to watch Laguna Beach? Or... for me to watch Laguna Beach and actually enjoy it? Because if watching that show is wrong... I don't fucking want to be right. (SHOOT ME NOW.) (PLEASE.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page