5.07.2006

And the Angels Sang...

So last night was Night 3. I bathed Ethan and fed him and then lay him in his crib at around 6:30 p.m. That seemed a tad early to me but he was tiiiiiired and there wasn't any point in trying to keep him awake once we'd been through our new nighttime routine. He looked at me knowingly when I set him down and told him goodnight. I left the room. He cried for about 5 minutes. Then the crying stopped. THE CRYING STOPPED BY ITSELF. And he didn't make another peep until he was hungry at 10-ish. I fed him, put him back in his crib and he went back to sleep. Same story at 4:15 a.m. No rocking or jiggling or shhhhhing required. What a flippin' dream. I watched a movie. A WHOLE MOVIE! I ate Chinese and drank wine! I enjoyed an entire meal and coffee too. And a movie, did I mention the movie? All with peace and quiet and without worry. I almost have half a life again!

In other news, Ethan bit my nipple during a feeding today for the first time with the tooth. THE TOOTH, you know, that razor sharp weapon of death. HOLY FUCKING TITS man. Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page