10.01.2007

Sacrifice...

*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* Tomorrow we are returning our DVR and therefore giving up Showtime, which means no more Dexter or Weeds or Californication. Well, until they come out on dvd, anyway. Which will be in like a yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear or something ridiculous. We're giving up the digital cable so that we can more easily afford D's new truck. Dammit, life. Fucking life. I know I'm being whiny and ridiculous. Downgrading cable (and internet speed, oh my) will give me more free time in the evenings to do... yoga. Read. Pet the dog. I'll be down to only 1 show that has me by the balls, The Office. And Grey's Anatomy. But that's it! 2 shows, down from 5. That's pretty good. A heavier wallet and more free time. I guess it's not all bad. I'm a greedy, selfish whore. Shame on me.

::

I got my nose pierced. Yeah, a tiny silver stud on the left side. It looks rad. I think I have the perfect nose for it. Having a little bling-bling going on there certainly downplays the odd shape and disproportionate size of my shnaz. It's subtle enough to let slide at work, but just hip enough to turn a few heads and possibly score E some "cool parent" points when he gets a bit older. Word. To your motha.

::

Ok, well... I'm off to eat my new FAVORITE meal-o-the-mo': a cup of plain yogurt mixed with 1/2 scoop of berry blast protein powder, splenda and a cup of frozen mango chunks. Good gawd in yum-ville! Totally delish.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Kek said...

We ditched cable Tv when we moved house and so far only the kids miss it...our bank balance doesn't miss it.

By the way, we get Californication on free to air TV. Just thought I'd rub it in....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page