9.03.2007

Watching

4 reasons to subscribe to Showtime:

1) Weeds. Mary-Louise Parker, Elizabeth Perkins and Kevin Nealon plus pounds and pounds of marijuana? Yes please! (Trust me, this is good stuff. D and I decided to pay $15 extra bucks a month for Showtime after renting seasons 1 and 2 from blockbuster just so we wouldn't have to wait forever for season 3 to come out on dvd. The opening song is reason enough to watch!)

2) Californication. David Duchovny plus hot sex and boobie scenes every episode. And it comes on right after Weeds.

3) Fat Actress. Admittedly I watched my first episode because there was nothing else on, but 5 minutes into it I was hooked and couldn't believe I'd been missing out all this time. This show is hilarious. Even D loves it! He watched it by himself while I was on business in Florida, people. (While giving himself a pedicure and wearing woman's underwear, I'm sure.) It's good.

4) Dexter. Smokin' hot blood splatter expert for the Miami PD that stalks and murders the guilty in his free time? Oh, oh so awesome. My sister turned me on to this a few weeks ago and I've been watching ever since. Last night we discovered that we have all the episodes on On Demand to watch at our leisure. We watched 3 in a row last night.

So much for oh, I'm not really a t.v. person. Hrmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page