7.27.2007

F-f-f-FRIDAY!

Yeah boy-ee! Right on. Guess what? I'm in the 130's now, weight-wise. WHOOt! The scale read 139.5 and dammit, I'm never going back to the 140's ever again. I'm 4.5 pounds from my fat loss goal. Right on. Yeah boy-ee! (Oh so annoying.) AND, I must add, that I weighed 139.5 with my clothes AND workout shoes on, and there was a band aid on my toe and I do believe I was wearing mascara that day, so that probably adds like half a pound, right? Heh, right. Right on! Yeah boy-ee!

(Ethan had me up this morning at like 3:30 a.m. He cried and cried and when I brought him into bed with us he acted like it was 3:30 in the afternoon. I've been up ever since, and not even a powerful and mighty Grande plain black brew from Starbucks could snap me out of my fuzzy state of mind. Anyway, that may or may not explain the random outbursts above. I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday! More later...)

(Maybe...)

(You know how it goes...)

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Congrats on the progress!

Clothes and shoes (and mascara) add at least 2 pounds, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page