6.30.2007

Rainy Day?

E is sleeping and my plan was to take him to the park once he wakes up, but I hear thunder... gah! Will I be stuck in the house with an energetic toddler on a Saturday afternoon? I'm drinking my 2nd (and last) cup of coffee with splenda right now, so I imagine I'll be energetic as well. Guess we'll play FOLD THE LAUNDRY again. Ha, ha. HA! Ok, so this demonstrates my genius perfectly: I wanted another cup of coffee but needed to get at least one cup of green tea in today, so I made the coffee, added the splenda, stirred, then put my green tea bag in. Green tea coffee! BRILLIANT! Ok, maybe not so much. But I am killing two birds with one stone, no? Actually, scratch that. I like birds. There will be no bird killing on this blog. PETA rejoice!

Last night I wrapped up 4 weeks of Muscle Max. Today I finally mucked out my plan for the next 4 weeks: cardio per usual, a mix of kickboxing, HIIT on the elliptical, HIIT on the step and plain ol' step, 3 (but ideally 4) times per week, and then I'm going to do Maximum Intensity Strength for 4 weeks. After that my new dvds should be here, and I can add them to my rotation. I'm REALLY excited about the Imax 3 workout that I ordered, especially the premix options for when I'm short on time (which is almost ALWAYS). And the pyramid weight workout will be a nice change. I've heard great things about this particular upper and lower body split. I'm so excited! I think it's cool that I get excited about new workouts and protein powder and the like. D thinks I'm completely insane, but at least I'll be insane with a tight @$$, right? Right. Heh. (OK I AM OFFICIALLY BORED.)

Oooh! Click on over to Kek's recipe blog! Right now! CLICK! What are you waiting for?

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Kek said...

I get excited about that stuff too - it's almost better than Christmas when the postman brings me a parcel of supplements or fitness DVDs or books.

At least you're not alone in your insanity. :)

Rainy weekends with toddlers suck. Do you have an indoor play centre nearby? Come to think of it, they're not so much fun for parents - WAY too much squealing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page