6.15.2007

Friday

I ordered some Betagen this afternoon, orange flavor. I'm pretty excited. If you have any important information about this product (like that it will KILL you, or something... did you read that article on Muscle Milk?), please speak now or forever hold your peace. I think I'm only going to take it during and after weight training workouts. Any suggestions?

::

My mom emailed me, asking if I'd link to a charity project in Denton, Texas. Not only will I link to it, mommy dearest, I'll even post your email on here and let YOU do it. (No, she never beat us with wire hangers. I'm not sure how she contained herself.) (Also, my mom doesn't capitalize anything she writes or types. I love it. I think it's a nice touch to her vegetarian lifestyle, like Oh, I won't eat meat! And I won't capitalize ANYTHING, either. I don't like meat. And I don't like capital letters, either. I think it's rad. My mom is the absolute coolest and very best. She is.) (Um, also... I'm not sure the link she sent works, but here it is anyway...) (WIDELY READ BLOG? Muahahahaha! Heh!)

hi! i was wondering if you would post something about this on your blog.
it's a project of making afghans for kids at cancer camps, this lady in denton
is running it. everyone makes a square (or more) and sends it to her, then they
are assembling the afghans right in our very own library next month. SO if you
could mention it with this link < http://thiseclecticlife.com/2007/06/14/searching-for-people-with-big-hearts/ > in your widely read blog, i would appreciate it!


2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Betagen ROCKS! It's seriously good stuff....my husband has used it for months at a time and his head didn't explode or anything. Honest.

Try adding it to a chocolate shake, it's the BEST flavour.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger cary said...

okay, that link for the afghan doesn't work -- try http://thiseclecticlife.com/ and scroll down til you see the cute little afghan squares.
and thank you so much for the nice comments on my cooliosity. i love you! mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page