6.24.2007

Sunday...

I highly highly highly highly HIGHLY recommend that you click on over to Amyella's recipe page (and read her blog, while you're at it!), print all of her recipes out and get to cookin'. I've tried the Oat Zucchini bars and have actually started doing more cardio so that I can eat them more often (I try to consume starchy and sugary carbs post-workout only), and this afternoon I made the Crustless Meat Pizza... whoa. It's gooooooooooooood. It's really good and really, surprisingly filling. My fridge is currently stocked with a week's worth of the bars and 5 more servings of the pizza. Yum! Happy eating!

::

Workouts are going great. I have one more week of Muscle Max, and I increased my weight on nearly all the exercises this past week. I give partial credit to adding EAS Betagen HP orange during and post-workout, and partial credit to finally realizing that I really can almost always lift more than I think I can. Sometimes I forget that. It's the best feeling ever to dig really deep and muster up even more strength. Today marks the start of week 6 on Precision Nutrition, and I must say that I couldn't be any more pleased with my results so far. It's such an awesome program. I'm to the point where I can see what kind of killer shape I have under all the (rapidly decreasing) fluff. I'd be a fool to not keep going at this point. I'd say I'm less than 10 pounds from goal fatloss wise, and then I can start working on building up some beautiful, gorgeous muscle. Things are good. I am armed with delicious recipes, tough workouts, THE BEST whey protein powder I have ever tasted, my omega-3 caps and more motivation than I think I've ever had to totally and completely kick ass. My own and others, of course. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page