9.09.2007

My Ass, Now (back) in Gear...

I ate so much junk Friday night and all day yesterday that I couldn't wait to wake up this morning and eat an eggwhite omelet. I do believe that yesterday was spent simply eating all the things I don't normally let myself have. Ethan's half-eaten nutrigrain bar... a bag of hot wing/blue cheese flavored doritos... pasta at a restaurant... strawberry whoppers. 95% of the crap I ate wasn't all that great. I was actually kind of disappointed. I've become quite the food snob. And. AND! My body can't handle it. I had the most offensive gas in all the history of farting yesterday, you would not believe it. When my husband stops high-fiving me over letting one rip and instead runs for cover, you know it's bad. Anyway, I'm quite the bloated whale today but that will pass with a few days of clean eats.

I entered the official PN challenge when it began several weeks ago and I think I'm getting back in gear just in time to finish out the last 2 months of the challenge with a bang. I have every intention of displaying some amazing before and after photos when the challenge comes to a close in November. November 5th to be exact, with final photos and stats due back by the 16th. Sweet. I can do a lot in 2 months if I put my mind to it.

I've been on the go most of the day today. I did a ton of laundry (3 loads!), did the Cardio Blast premix from Drill Max, helped D set up our king mattress and load up the old queen, made 2 batches of PN peanut butter fudge anytime bars, ordered this book, ordered a 5 pound tub of Dymatize Elite whey protein powder in Berry Blast flave, packed my meals for tomorrow and made Amyella's crustless meat pizza. I plan to spend the rest of the day reading magazines, sipping green tea and coloring with E. Happy Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page