9.05.2007

Does This Count As A Post?

Yum.

::

Everyone needs a list. A list of 5 things you want to do before you die. Things that would take some effort to achieve but aren't impossible. I was inspired by a fabulous woman I met on business in Florida who insisted that everyone needs a list, why didn't I have a list? Her items included driving an eighteen wheeler, if only the length of a supercenter parking lot, and scoring "diamond" seats to watch her favorite baseball team play.

What is on your list? I'm still working on mine...

2 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG, I don't know if I could narrow it down to JUST five things?! there are sooooo many! what's on YOUR's??

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger amyella said...

So glad you liked these! They are awfully darn good aren't they? :)

Amyella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page