7.01.2005

Things I Love...

Things I Love...

1/ Freaking hot juicy fried chicken and biscuits. Sweet Geeezus!
2/ The new orange-mint flavor of Orbit gum.
3/ Fridays. Yeah. Obvious, I know.
4/ Oatmeal. I've recently rediscovered it's hot mushy goodness.
5/ Being pregnant. Seriously! Love the lil' baby in my belly!
6/ Stripsearch. On Vh1. I LOVE that show. Mmm.
7/ Being hungry. So I can eat fried chicken. And blame it on # 5. Sweet.
8/ Saturdays. Another obvious choice.
9/ SLEEP. Sleep, sleep, and then even MORE sleep.
10/ Pregnancy dreams. Vivid. Sexy. Waking up to an orgasm, anyone?

Things I Like Not So Much:

1/ Bad breath. Have some orange-mint Orbit, please.
2/ Cold fried chicken. Ick.
3/ Realizing that most of the items on my love list are food related.
4/ Realizing I can blame # 3 on being pregnant, again!
5/ Paris Blues maternity jeans. Heaven. Thank you, PB!
6/ Traffic. What's a turn signal, you ask?
7/ HEAT. More specifically, TEXAS HEAT.
8/ Being pregnant in the Texas HEAT. I sprout devil horns in this weather.
9/ My hair in the said Texas HEAT. I look like a troll.
10/ Being pregnant in the Texas heat with troll hair while eating cold fried chicken. Enough said.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Shh-adow said...

Mm fried chicken... I haven't had that in years. Lousy.. high cholesterol... Although, I wonder where the biscuits came from, fried chicken with biscuits... I've never thought of that combination o.O. Oh and I've never tried Orbit gum yet, but I think I will. Also, Texas Heat sucks, but Canada cold sucks more -_-;. If you get some bored time, visit either of my blogs: www.lightningdragon.blogspot.com or www.shh-adow.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page