6.21.2005

Misfit Ears...

Um.... why won't the little foam ear phones for MP3 players and such fit into my ears? Why is it that if I do manage to cram them in they fall out the minute I breathe? Is there something wrong with my ears? Do I have freakishly small ear holes? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?! Because what it comes down to is cramming them into my freaking skull and then not breathing, or buying those hideously huge DJ ear phones and looking like I'm stuck in the 80's at the gym. Why can't I enjoy the sleek stylish look of those tiny foam speakers? WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! It makes me hurt inside. It's just not fair.

So yeah... last night? We watched Patch Adams on t.v. Good Mother... I bawled so hard I made myself sick. I lay on my side nuzzled into fiance's nook, silently weeping into the comforter, finally reaching a point of no return and excusing myself to the restroom as though I had to pee but when I got there I sat with my face buried in a wad of tissue, sulking into the soft fluffy Charmin. (Or did we get Quilted Northern this time?!)
And that home makeover show? Fuggetaboutit. I'm a snotty weepy mess.

On a brighter and much related note, I am just about into my 2nd trimester. How exciting! This is the so-called "honeymoon" trimester, and I am already feeling more energetic, boobs less sore, skin a tad better, moods improving slightly (fiance may beg to differ, but whatever)... and I'm finding the cutest of cute maternity clothes. Which is soooo important. Did you know that Paris Blues makes freaking maternity jeans!?! I KNOW, right??? VERY exciting. Like highlight of my day exciting. So I got a few pairs with elastic in the back where you can't even tell they are maternity. CUTE! Got some jeans and some jean capris. Also? Been buying maternity tops that are too big for my tummy but I can't wait to wear em cuz I am longing for my big round beach ball belly to pop out this instant! Am showing a little but not enough to warrant huge flowing fronts on shirts... but showing enough to not be able to fasten my old jeans and still breathe. Grow, baby..... grow!!!! (I believe I will regret saying this later, no?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page