2.25.2005

Friday, I'm in luv...

Don't you love it when you re-discover an old cd that you used to listen to ALL the time? Enter my blue smashing pumpkins cd from Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. I can't find the pink one (*sniff, sniff*). I got my new car and realized that I now have a stereo of my own to control. When I car-pooled with my guy, he played perma-DJ. So I picked through my D.U.S.T.Y. collection and found lots of goodies. An old Hole cd (yes, Hole... used to be a Courtney Love whore. This is the only time I will ever admit to that now), which brought me back to that torn babydoll dress with stains on it era that I loved so much. Nirvana's Incesticide... INXS... Depeche Mode... oh, oh... and LOTS of my sweet Tori Amos. And that SP cd. Sooooooo goooooood. Looooove them. Love. Them. Wonder what Billy C is up to these days? Anyone know? Music makes MY world go 'round, for sure. If you happen to see him, tell him I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page