1.20.2005

These are a few of my favorite things...

Things I love:

1/When my oatmeal doesn't overflow in the microwave
2/Creme wafer cookies
3/Being alone at work
4/The color blurple
5/When the soda machine accepts my dollar (very rare)
6/Retro furniture
7/South Park
8/Calling in sick when I'm not
9/Finding money in the dryer
10/Improv comedy

And a few things I dislike:

1/Wrong numbers
2/Wool (ewww, it feels so gross make it stop!)
3/Getting someone else's mail
4/Long, long fingernails
5/Bostonian accents (sorry!)
6/Papaya
7/When my dog eats his own poo (I know, I know)
8/Fucking reality t.v.
9/Planning my wedding (sometimes)
10/Men who scratch their crotches right in front of you without shame

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Pigs said...

welcome! good start! your blog is funny. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page