7.01.2005

Friday, Oh YEAH...

That about sums it up. Friday = wonderful freedom to do whatEVERthefuck you want, to engage in as much SWEET SWEET sleep as you'd like, to eat whatever whenever, to do NOTHING AT ALL if one so desires. And maybe to do some of the chores and other boring crap that piles up during the week. Who set up the work week again? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

I just ate a southwestern chicken salad from Jack in the Box. Then stopped and got a medium vanilla moolatte from DQ.... then came back to work and ate 2 slices of cold vegetable pizza. Now? This EAS protein bar is mocking me. (SILENCE, oh chalky fake chocolate protein bar! I WILL eat you). WTF?!?!? Um, hey, baby in womb? STOP EATING. Mama can't afford BIGGER pants, nor does she want to have to go BUY bigger pants. Thanks. Nighty night.

Yeah, fiance lost his job. Last Friday. Sucks. Bullshit. Where did it all go wrong? How do I fill this hopeless pit in my soul? No, no..... not with liquor or beer or drugs. Not for another 6 months, at least. Heh.

Is there anyone out there, anyway? I read SO MANY blogs every day, and though I'm not "hip" to how the whole blog world works, and I DO realize that I've got a joe-shmoe ho hum FREE blog of probably little interest to most people, I DO still wonder if I've got any regular readers. No? Yeah, that's what I thought. Heh.

I'm all about pregnancy and sore boobs and eating and sleeping and being as bitchy as possible to my fiance, then being sickeningly happy for two and a half minutes and in the blink of an eye morphing into a psycho super turbo ultra bitch who just wants some taco bell and a tums.

Life at 25. Ever so sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page