7.08.2005

High...

I am now going prove the extreme distance between my highs and lows. My previous post was full of uncertainty, fear, worry and regret. I wrote that yesterday morning and by the time I got home I was so happy, everything was right with the world, we had the best night ever together. Today? Still happy. Things are grrrrrreat, just like Tony the Tiger says. I want to marry D. I will. And I can't wait to have this baby and to sit and adore my lovely little family. See? Yesterday I was a rambling nut and today I am happy and a little less nutty. Tomorrow everything will go to shit because I got a stain on my favorite white shirt but then the greater good will redeem itself when I find a $10 dollar bill in the laundry. Ahhhh, the highs and lows of pregnancy. And I thought I was crazy before... can anyone say BI-POLAR? In all honesty, I probably wrote yesterday's post because D forgot to pick up a sock. I'm serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page