7.08.2005

15/16 weeks...

I went to my monthly prenatal exam yesterday. I chatted it up with the doctor, got to listen to the baby's heartbeat again and had some blood taken for a standard test. Everything is great. And I'm feeling so much better lately. Of course I say this as I sip on a frosty chocolate shake (size=small... see, I'm finally demonstrating some sort of self control again, aren'tcha proud?), and really what could be wrong with life when you've got the sweet cold icy goodness of a chocolate shake rolling around on your tastebuds? NOTHING. So check back in 5 minutes when I'm done. But seriously, I'm right on with weight gain, baby is healthy, mama is healthy, and I learned that I will likely be induced the week before Christmas so that noone (doctor included) will have to spend the holidays in the hospital. Next appointment will be of the talking-listening-nothing-new-or-exciting variety as well, but the appointment after THAT one (in Sept) will be the highly highly highly highly anticipated ultra sound that hopefully shows us the sex of our baby. Cheeseburger or hot dog. Can I get a WHOOT-WHOOT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page