9.16.2005

Just a SQUEEZE of Lemon...

Lately? Going to the bathroom? Which is something I do eight-thousand-and-forty-two times a day? It really sucks. Because now, not only am I constantly running to the bathroom as though I'm being chased by someone with a chainsaw, but I AM HAVING TROUBLE GOING when I get there. It's like this: Sudden urge to pee. Sudden dash to the bathroom. Pull down pants. Sit on toilet. Pee. Pee. Pee. Pee. Wipe. Stand up. Pull up pants. Flush. Still have to pee more. Repeat process until bladder is completely drained.

The only way I can describe it: My bladder is a stubborn lemon that holds on to it's juice, and I've really got to SQUEEZE to get it all out.

In one more week I will enter the third trimester of my pregnancy. I've heard things only get worse from here.

I have no idea, I know.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is refreshing to find a quality blog! Keep up the good work. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a fantasy football info site. It pretty much covers fantasy football info related info and has blogs and live chats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page