8.08.2005

There's a Party in My Belly...

I felt the baby kick for the first time on Thursday. I have felt the kicks and punches and rolls and twists every day since, and each time I feel movement I get this big, goofy grin on my face. What can I say? I'm drunk with motherly love. I am fascinated with what's going on inside my body. Last night there was a keg party in my lower abdomen, and I was not invited. I heard it was crunk.

I'm also more in love than ever with D. He is amazing. We just have so much fun together. I know he's going to be a great father and I wouldn't want any other man by my side. I love the feeling I get when I'm near him. The more I think about how he and I made this little being inside of my belly, the more in love with him I am. I am loving the idea of family. D and I have always been partners in everything, and soon we can add our new addition to the mix. We'll be like the three stooges, only way cooler. We'll be like the three amigos, with more stylish hats.

We get to find out the sex of the baby two weeks from today. I simply cannot put my excitement into words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page