7.26.2005

Things I Love...

How about a list of things I love and things I hate to liven up the mood around here? Something light and silly amidst the wedding and family drama.

Things I Love...

1/ Peaches. Juicy, sweet, glorious fruit o' mine!
2/ When my boss leaves early. Today is not one of those days. FUCK.
3/ The fan that sits at my feet. Nothing like a cool breeze on a pregnant womans ankles in the hot texas heat.
4/ Reno 911. My GAWD! But who's the new chick cop?
5/ The amount of Led Zeppelin they play on my local oldies station. ROCK ON.

Things I Hate...

1/ The squeaking noise of my boss's chair
2/ When my dog eats his own poo. I cannot stress how much I dislike this behavior.
3/ That my black car ALWAYS looks dirty just because it's black. Is that racism?
4/ My mom sending me email saying "Just do your wedding how you want. Love you-- mom". Translation: I AM PISSED.
5/ Not being able to sleep on my back and consequently having to shift from side to side in a sleepy fit of frustration every 2 hours of the night.

I hate the fact that I couldn't think of anything more to add to my LOVE list after #5, but that my HATE list could've gone on forever! Does someone need a hug???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page