8.03.2005

All in the Family...

My mother and brothers and sisters recently went for a weekend getaway to Glenrose, Texas. They visited an 'Arbuckle Wilderness' / zoo type place during their stay. One of my brothers has an annoying habit of making this horrible throaty grunting noise when he's whining for whatever reason. He's 14, too smart for his own good and constantly bored, so you can see how making such a noise might somehow be amusing given the circumstances. Maybe not... anyway, my family approached a rhinoceros cage where the rhino was just laying around looking hot and bored. My mother told my brother to make his annoying noise, joking that the rhino would think it was a mating call from a female rhino. Everyone laughed, and my lil' bro started grunting away. Sure enough, the rhino lifted his head and looked around, then stood up to reveal a most prominent and MASSIVE rhino erection. My brother, he has a gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page