10.21.2005

Nowhere to Grow...

Today was my 31 week doctor appointment. Everything is groovy, baby. I've haven't gained any weight since last time, everything is looking peachy, baby's heartbeat is fast and strong. After my doctor informed me that Ethan measures right on with where I'm at in my pregnancy, he added, "You know, you are at the top now" and I thought the top? The top of WHAT? Is this good or bad? He explained that my uterus has grown and expanded to reach my ribcage now, and that I have nowhere to grow but out. Oh, goody! Here I thought, quite STUPIDLY, that my belly was about as big as it would get. "Oh nooooo," Dr. E informed me. "Ethan will likely double his weight in the remaining 8 weeks". Tee hee. And off I go, tra-la-la-la-la, to the land of uncomfortable. Because now? I realize I've had no right in the past month to moan about 'my big ol' belly'..... Apparently, I ain't seen nothin' yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page