8.30.2006

100 Things About Me


Yup, I am seriously doing this. (You don't have to say what you're thinking. I totally agree.)

1/ I shave my arms.
2/ I think that black licorice is the single most disgusting thing in the entire universe.
3/ My very favorite movie of all time is Father of the Bride, and I have had a crush on Steve Martin since I was a little girl. Wait, isn't that two things?
4/ I have had a crush on Steve Martin since I was a little girl.
5/ I have three tattoos.
6/ One tattoo is a coverup, so I've had four tats in my life.
7/ I used to have 4 piercings in each ear.
8/ I have my tongue pierced.
9/ I hate hate hate having my feet trapped under the covers. No hospital corners for me!
10/ I must have perfectly painted toenails at all times.
11/ I drink my coffee with 2 packets of splenda and a few drops of evaporated milk.
12/ I have never found Tom Cruise to be attractive.
13/ Or Patrick Swayze! Too much pelvic thrusting in Dirty Dancing made me hate him as a child.
14/ I had to Google Dirty Dancing to make sure I spelled Swayze correctly.
15/ I am a neat freak. In a bad way.
16/ I am afraid that I will start smoking again, once I wean Ethan.
17/ I take all good things and completely over-do them. Wine, food, sex, drugs... my main struggle in life, one that I am finally getting under control for the first time, has been practicing moderation.
18/ I once weighed over 200 pounds.
19/ I once weighed 88 pounds. (As an adult!)
20/ I hate NASCAR.
21/ I look forward to looking through coupons in the Sunday newspaper. It makes me giddy.
22/ I have kissed 5 girls.
23/ I hate scary movies. Hate!
24/ When I was little I took tumbling, ballet, tap and jazz lessons.
25/ I do not have a rhythmic bone in my body.
26/ I am hopelessly addicted to Dancing With the Stars.
27/ I regret quitting piano lessons.
28/ I hate hate hate to be hot. I would much rather be too cold than too hot.
29/ I am not at all religious.
30/ I love red wine waaaaay too much.
31/ I was a serious vegetarian for 2 years. In middle school!
32/ I cuss all the fucking time. Even while talking to my mother.
33/ I love blogs. I regularly read a handful of them every day.
34/ I love peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches.
35/ I also looooove peanut butter, pickle, cheese and mayonnaise sandwiches. I do believe that my husband contemplated divorce after he learned that tasty little fact about me.
36/ I was the proud owner of several newts as a child.
37/ Ketchup is all you need. Ranch is a close second.
38/ I was born in Canada.
39/ I recently vowed to never diet again.
40/ Wearing eyeliner and mascara always seems to make my day better.
41/ My non-negotiable sleeping conditions: freezing-ass cold and silence. I'll never understand how some people can sleep with the t.v. on.
42/ In highschool I had black hair and wore combat boots.
43/ Smashing Pumpkins is the greatest band ever.
44/ I do step aerobics 3 or 4 days a week in my living room.
45/ I own roughly 30 exercise videos.
46/ I have seen every episode of Seinfeld.
47/ My first mosh pit was at Lollapalooza 1995, during Sonic Youth's set.
48/ At Lollapalooza 1997, my friends and I "rushed" the stage during Snoop Dogg's set and I fell and got trampled on. Some dude picked me up and literally saved my life. Then I smoked a blunt. Hell to the Yizz-EAH!
49/ I never wanted children, primarily because I was scared of giving birth. And it was even more awful than I thought it would be! But, I'd do it again in a second. Well, maybe more like 3 seconds.
50/ If I ever have a girl I want to name her Savannah, even though that would pretty much seal her fate as a stripper.
51/ I have 3 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers, plus an older sister and brother that do not know I exist. Fun!
52/ I have ended a relationship because his feet were too weird looking. Sorry J!
53/ I had severe pneumonia in Kindergarten and had to be hospitalized for two weeks.
54/ My favorite cereal is Cracklin' Oat Bran.
55/ I used to be painfully shy and quiet.
56/ Now I am loud and can't stop talking. Making up for lost time here! Also? At home all day with a baby.
57/ I once faked a panic attack to leave my job at a daycare center.
58/ I always wanted braces as a kid because I thought they looked cool.
59/ I took guitar lessons in highschool and learned a bunch of Hole and Nirvana songs.
60/ I used to wear Airwalks and Converse and doodle all the hell over them.
61/ I smoked in the bathroom in highschool during Spanish class.
62/ I hate squirrels. They make me shiver in disgust. I am convinced that they will eat you if you let them!
63/ I love to throw dinner parties and cook everything from the appetizer to dessert from scratch.
64/ If I get ravenously hungry I turn into a cranky, cranky bitch.
65/ Me and my best friend in 8th grade used to sneak her mom's car out at night and go drive around town.
66/ I sometimes pick my nose while I drive. Ha! Honesty, people, will free your soul.
67/ I find it very difficult to eat without doing something else at the same time, like read or watch t.v. This is a habit I am trying to break.
68/ I love winter.
69/ I hate summer, but that might just be because I live in the dirty, dirty South.
70/ I dated my best friend's ex-boyfriend right after her. We stayed together for nearly two years.
71/ I have never been arrested. *knock, knock, knocking on wood now*
72/ I am incapable of sleeping with my arms above my head.
73/ I have no sense of style and have always been a jeans-tshirt-flipflops girl.
74/ I used to do all of my grocery shopping at Whole Foods even though I soooo could not afford it.
75/ I love watching Full House re-runs.
76/ I have not seen my biological father in 23 years.
77/ When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a "business woman" and wear A-line skirts with matching blazers and heels, hair up in a sophisticated yet sexy bun and dark-rimmed glasses. Yeah.
78/ If I am overly tired or fiercely craving something sweet, I pause to wonder if I am pregnant again.
79/ I wish I had thick eyebrows. I did, once upon a time.
80/ I seriously enjoy brushing my teeth.
81/ I used to cut myself in highschool. I still have several icky scars on both arms.
82/ I once drank a capful of bleach mixed with milk to pass a drug test.
83/ I did not pass that drug test.
84/ I dropped out of community college 1 credit short of my associates degree.
85/ I used to have sickeningly perfect posture. Hunching over a baby all day has changed that.
86/ I have a thing for firemen. Come rescue me with that big long hose of yours!
87/ I have cracked every filling in my mouth by accidentally biting down on my stupid fucking tongue barbell, yet I refuse to take it out.
88/ I have absolutely positively zip zero zilch sense of direction. I often get lost in my own bathroom.
89/ My favorite flower is the tulip.
90/ I suffer from severe motion sickness.
91/ I am incapable of enjoying such quality television shows as Cops due to aforementioned sickness.
92/ I have an excellent short-term memory.
93/ I have taken acid three times, and 'shrooms 4 or 5 times. (go with the 'shrooms if in question.)
94/ I love to read.
95/ My second toe is freakishly longer than my big toe.
96/ I floss daily. Hey, it's more uncommon than you might think!
97/ I can't bring myself to bait a hook while fishing.
98/ I admit to having an abnormal amount of compassion for animals, including cartoon animals. (think South Park.... ever see the one with that rat, Lemiwinks?)
99/ I loathe Criss Angel but looooove David Blaine.
100/ My latest t.v. addiction is Miami Ink. I have a big fat girl crush on Kat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page