8.16.2006






Today Ethan and I went to the Whole Foods Market in Baton Rouge. It is HUGE! I am so EXCITED! I bought recycled bathroom tissue, baby food, maple teething biscuits and a gallon of 1% milk, in case you were wondering. Also, lunch for myself: a salmon-avocado roll made with brown rice (yum!!). However, the box did not include those cute little mini-chopstix, and I did not realize this until we got home. And we have no chopstix at home. So? I was forced to eat my sushi WITH A FORK. Outrageous!


Ethan seriously enjoyed his very first teething biscuit. Maple flavor, wheat- and dairy- and soy- free. They smell ALMOST good enough to make me want to taste one myself. I am also curious to know how my breastmilk tastes. Perhaps later I will give in and have a teething biscuit and a cup of breastmilk for a snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page