1.09.2007

Withdrawl Part Deux

Fuck meeeeeee, man. The Internet Gods decided to let me connect for no more than one hour on Saturday, when I wrote my last post. After that? Poof! Nothing. My key to the cyber world was gone. Internet Man came on Sunday night, where he tracked mud and grass all over our house, tinkered and toyed with our wires for over an hour and watched Drew and I eat dinner and cuddle up on the couch for Family Guy. He said he'd have to return on Tuesday with a new modem. He just left, and I am once again C-O-N-N-E-C-T-E-D! Horray!

Now, if you'll excuse me while I sort through my eleventeen billion pages of email from the last five days.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Kek said...

Well, if it's any comfort at all, you were missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page